Fri, Jun 18|
WATER-TECH Innovation Day
Join us live online for 1-1 meetings, interactive group discussions, water tech start-up pitches and critical intelligence from water business leaders on how our industry can continue its process of digital transformation.
Lugar y Hora
Jun 18, 2021, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM EDT
Acerca de este evento
Participate with sector’s leading disruptors and innovators on live presentations and panel debates, our speakers host virtual roundtables on the biggest challenges facing water and wastewater systems, plus:
- Financing Change – Exploring Priorities and Challenges
- Non–Revenue Water – The Reputational Importance of Leakage Reduction
- Drought Readiness – Prevention, Prediction and Preparation
- Embracing Failure – How to Strengthen Predictive Water Systems
- Achieving Net Zero – System Wide Strategies and Approaches
- Regulatory Insights – Incentivising Resiliency
- The Future of Utilities – Designing Systems to Survive a Century
- Resource Recovery – Extracting the Maximum Value of Water
- Future Proofing Cities – Successes in Urban Flood Resilience
- Digitising Wastewater – The Rise of the Smart Sewer
Over two days of online content and networking, we heard from the leading water utility leaders, tech providers, engineering partners and financiers.
By sharing best practice from around the globe, and facilitating new connection and collaborations, the innovation virtual event offers an invaluable platform to accelerate the transition to a digital future for the water and wastewater.